The Rotary Club of Carbondale is a very active club. Here are our Committees:
Centennial Celebration Committee
- Goals: The goal of the Centennial Celebration committee is to plan, organize, and deploy various social activities in Carbondale to raise awareness of Rotary and to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the Rotary Club of Carbondale. The committee is also tasked with the goal to raise $100,000 and grow club membership to 100 members by the end of 2020/2021 year.
Club Administration Committee
- Goals: The goal of the Club Administration committee is to provide governance and oversight for the Rotary Club of Carbondale. The committee has the responsibility to develop club programs, review member communications and member engagement, and monitor website and social media activities.
Club Foundation Committee
- Goals: The goals of the Club Foundation committee include all activities involving the Rotary District and District projects. The committee will lead the club’s effort on the Rotary mission of eradicating Polio. This committee will also manage all GRANT driven projects within the club, this includes all fundraising necessary to support a District grant project.
Community Service Committee
- Goals: The goals of the Community Services Committee are to manage all current community projects such as planting of new trees, Clean-Up Carbondale, Lights Fantastic parade, and all other community service-related projects
International Service Committee
- Goals: The goal of the International Service Committee is to review, prepare, and execute International projects on behalf of the Rotary Club of Carbondale.
- Goals: The goal of the Membership Committee is the attraction of new members to the Club. The mission also includes developing programs to attract and retain younger members to Rotary, which may include the create of satellite or web-based clubs. Other duties of the Membership committee include developing methods of engagement to interact were potential members. Develop and maintain new member orientation; work toward goals set by District membership initiative. The membership Committee oversees fundraising activities for the Club.
- Goals: The goal of the Music Committee is to prepare and manage the musical program for the Rotary Club of Carbondale.
- Goals: The goal of the Programming Committee is to develop and implement training and educational speakers at the weekly Club meeting.
Public Relations Committee
- Goals: Goal of the Public Relations Committee is to manage the media relations of the Club. This includes, but is not limited to, club advertisement, club marketing, the management of website and social media.
Rotary International Foundation Committee
- Goals: The goal of the Rotary International Foundation Committee is to implement and manage all items related to the Rotary International Foundation.
Youth Service Committee
- Goals: The goal of the Youth Service Committee to research, present for approval, and implement programs and services for the youth of Carbondale. Projects have included the bike helmet and scholarship programs.
Special Projects Committee
- Goals: The goal of the Special Projects Committee is to identify, research, present for approval, and oversee implementation of special programs, specifically – District grant projects.