“To Serve and Support Education Programs, Projects and Activities of the Youth in the Carbondale and Surrounding Southern Illinois Area.”
John B. Mowery Scholarship awarded to Katie Chambliss of CCHS
The Rotary Club of Carbondale gave grants of $500 to 7 organizations on January 25, 2017.
This year’s recipients included:
- Boys and Girls Club
- Diaper Bank of Southern Illinois
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Thomas School Academic Talents
- 4-H Program
- Carbondale Community High School Marching Terriers Band
Rotary Club Members donate monthly to the local Carbondale Rotary Foundation through the year. The Foundation Board solicits grant requests in December and selected 7 recipients for this year.