Please highlight and print the form relative to your needs. See each form for contact information if you need further assistance.
Frank L. Klingberg Scholarship
FRANK L. KLINGBERG SCHOLARSHIP
ROTARY CLUB OF CARBONDALE
This scholarship awards $1,000 for the Fall 2016 semester to an SIUC student with junior status who:
- Has an SIUC cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrates leadership in organizations on campus and/or in the community
- Practices the Rotary ideal of “Service Above Self” to the community, nation and world
- Employs ethical behavior in everyday activities
- Practices fairness to all concerned
Examples should be provided to demonstrate that the individual accepts responsibility, sets clear goals, inspires other members of his/her organization, works through teams, demonstrates service to others, and motivates others.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
1. Contact Information
2. List service activities, including offices held and time of involvement:
3. Statement of career plans and professional objectives:
4. Attach an official SIUC transcript, including Fall 2015 grades.
5. Attach three letters of recommendation.
The letters should address the criteria for the scholarship listed above.
SUBMIT ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS TO
Rotary Club of Carbondale
PO Box 3975
Carbondale, IL 62902
APPLICATION DEADLINE for Frank L. Klingberg Scholarship
February 28, 2016